Moment Madness Bracket Challenge: Win Top Shot Packs and Moments from MomentRanks
by Christian Hardy
March Madness is finally here, and that means it’s time to choose your Cinderella teams and get your NCAA Tournament bracket ready! This year, we’re awarding Top Shot and RCRDSHP prizes to the top 100 brackets in our Moment Madness Bracket Challenge — completely free for Top Shot collectors to enter!
If you have a Top Shot account, you’ll have a chance to win free Top Shot packs and Moments just by submitting your bracket. The top 100 scoring brackets in our bracket challenge will win Top Shot Moments and/or Packs — including All-Star Elite packs, All-Star Standard Packs, and S2 Base packs. The top 25 entries will also win RCRDSHP packs!
How to Enter the Bracket Challenge
To win Top Shot packs and Moments in the Moment Madness Bracket Challenge, you’ll need to submit your bracket through MomentRanks! Here’s how to enter.
- Go to momentranks.com/bracket and click “Make Your Picks”
- Enter your name, email, Top Shot username, and RCRDSHP username. You must have a Top Shot account to enter the Bracket Challenge. Note that every Top Shot account can only have one entry. RCRDSHP username is optional to enter.
- Choose the winning teams for the West, East, South, and Midwest regions, then choose your Final Four winners. The NCAA Championship score will be used as a tiebreaker if necessary.
- Click “Submit” on the Final Four page to lock in your picks. To submit your picks, you must first fill out your Entry Information on the “Info” tab. When your bracket is submitted, you will receive an email with your entry code.
- Picks can be edited until the first game tips at 12:15 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 17. After the first tip, your bracket is locked in and cannot be edited.
Moment Madness Bracket Challenge Prizes
The top 100 scores at the end of the Bracket Challenge will win Top Shot Packs and/or Moments. For Moments, we’ve chosen players who started building their legacy in past NCAA Tournaments.
In addition to the prizes below, the top 25 entries will also win a RCRDSHP Starter Pack, sent via email.
Here’s how the prizes will break down:
- 1st Place — Stephen Curry Series 1 /3,600 Moment & All-Star Elite Pack
- 2nd Place — Ja Morant Rising Stars Moment & All-Star Elite Pack
- 3rd Place — Carmelo Anthony Run It Back 2005-06 Moment & All-Star Elite Pack
- 4th Place — Kemba Walker Series 3 MGLE Moment & All-Star Elite Pack
- 5th Place — All-Star Elite Pack
- 6th-25th Place — All-Star Standard Pack
- 26th-40th Place — Series 2 Base Pack
- 41st-100th Place — NBA Top Shot Moment $10 or less (chosen by MomentRanks)
Pack contents and Moments will be sent from the MomentRanks account. When the tournament finishes, stay tuned to our Twitter (@MomentRanks) for updates on pack openings (which will be livestreamed) and when prizes are sent.
Moment Madness Bracket Challenge Rules
Let’s set a few ground basic rules for the Bracket Challenge. You can see the complete rules here.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- You must enter your Top Shot username to be eligible to win prizes.
- Every participant can only enter once. If you attempt to use your Top Shot name on multiple entries, all of your entries will be ineligible to win prizes.
- Picks cannot be edited after the first game of the tournament tips on March 17 at 12:15 p.m. EST.
- Standings will be determined by the leaderboard on our website and will follow the scoring guidelines set out below.
Bracket Challenge Scoring
Scoring for choosing the correct game winner will vary based on the round. The sum of all points at the end of the tournament — as well as the closest championship score (tiebreaker) — will determine the winners.
Entries will receive the following points for each round when choosing the correct game winners:
- Round of 64 (First Round): 1 point
- Round of 32 (Second Round): 2 points
- Sweet 16: 4 points
- Elite Eight: 8 points
- Final Four: 16 points
- Championship: 32 points
Choose your March Madness Bracket!
To submit your bracket, head to our official Moment Madness website. Make sure to hit “submit” on the Final Four page, and watch the leaderboard to see how you’re faring versus other Top Shot collectors!